We plan to hold our AGM for the the neighbourhood watch group on Monday 24th April at 8.15pm.
It will take place in the Parish Centre in Beechpark and you are all welcome to attend. Items that we will cover at the AGM include the following:
- Review of 2016 AGM minutes and actions.
- Review of criminal activity and the work of the Neighbourhood Watch group for the the past year.
- Financial update and report.
- Plans for 2017 / 18 – Confirmation of Area coordinator, street coordinator, secretary and treasurer roles.
- Any other business. If people have additional items that you would like to discuss please drop a note to me or to any of the street coordinators in the coming weeks.
We would love to get your inputs and suggestions on how we can improve the neighbourhood watch group and we may ask for some more specific inputs between now and the AGM.
We have a great group of volunteers that support the group as street coordinators and as part of the social committee. We would always welcome additional volunteers so if you are interested in getting involved just let us know.
More bogus trader alerts:
The Irish independent carried a story during the week of a person who was convicted of conning an elderly woman of over €2,000 for roofing work that he said was needed on her home. This is typical of what we have mentioned in the past and is worth a read by clicking here.
Closer to home we have recived reports from Roselawn last week where two men travelling with a white van and using a ladder to access houses were challenged and claimed to be working for Virgin media. Gardai were called but the men disappeared immediately afterwards. Reminder to all that we have a list of recommended trades people now available on www.pinedhadeleigh.com.