After an interruption of 3 years due to the pandemic we are happy to be able to host an AGM again for the neighbourhood watch group.
We will meet in St. Brigid’s GAA club – Thursday the 18th May at 7.30pm.
We would love to see you there in person if you can make it. Agenda below.
- Review of last AGM minutes
- Area coordinator report on NW activity since our last AGM
- Treasurers report
- Proposal for €10 voluntary contribution to replenish NW funds
- Appointment of Area coordinator, street coordinators, secretary and treasurer
- We would welcome additional volunteers to get involved
- Q&A with community policing team (subject to operational availability)
- Any other business.
You must be logged in to post a comment.